conditions of participation
- Anyone can take part in the project, regardless of age or country of residence*;
- No more than 5 photographs will be accepted from the same participant;
- Photographs should be taken no earlier than Fall 2014;
- Photographs should be taken only on Russian territory;
- The project organizer reserves the right to choose pictures which can participate in the project, and also determine photograph nominations;
- Participant cannot remove/replace the photograph after it has been approved by the moderator;
- Participant cannot remove/replace their user account independently;
- The project winners will be determined by the jury in a closed vote;
- Works are only accepted from the photograph’s author of their authorized representative;
- Photo collages are not accepted;
- Photo series may take part in the project, but preference is given to individual photographs;
- In the event of victory, the author gives the rights to use the photograph to the Fund of the support of contemporary art “WINZAVOD” (for the purpose of organizing and carrying out the project. See User Agreement);
- All photographs participating in the exhibit will be published in and album andin media with author attribution.
You may upload the picture on to the site or send it by mail (105120, Moscow, 4thSyromyatnichesky Lane 1, building 6, Winzavod Contemporary Art Foundation)
Photographs in frames, with signatures cannot take part in the project;
The use of graphic editors is allowed, but not encouraged;
In photo selection, preference will be given to snap shots, minimally processed in graphic editors;
Photographs which are uploaded on to the site will be selected by a moderator within 10 days after publication on the site.
JPEG file format, no larger than 5 MB, RGB color model
Image size may be from 600 pixels (each side should be NO LESS than 600 pixels) to 2560 pixels (each side should be NO LARGER than the specified size). If a photograph is chosen as a finalist (POTENTIALwinners), be ready to send it in the maximum high resolution and quality;
Photographs sent by mail should be written on a CD in the maximum high resolution. If desired, you may also send printed photographs.
All photographs should be accompanied by information (author’s name, year of birth, home address, zip code, phone number, email, name of the photograph, description, date taken).
Al lphotographs sent by mail will be available for jury voting.
If you are having trouble uploading photos, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* ATTENTION: this site may contain photographs with naked body